Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.0 subthread [Plugins] (e.g. UPNP)
(12-21-2020, 05:36 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote: Update for the issue of failure of cover transport via bubble_upnp:

I got an answer of bubble-support:

These issues should be largely fixed in upmpdcli 1.5.5.

so somebody, maybe me should test upmpdcli 1.5.5 with moode 7.0.

would be good if someone else has capacity to test this.
I also contacted Bubble who suggested that the issue may be fixed in the upcoming upmpdcli 1.5.6.

They confirmed that the issue was with 1.5.1.
Ok, thanks. I'll add "bump to 1.5.5" to the 7.1.0 TODO list.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
https://www.lesbonscomptes.com/upmpdcli/

In 'News' 2020-12-08 I see 'Version 1.5.5...... Tidal access does not work any more at all'.  Sad
(12-23-2020, 10:31 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Ok, thanks. I'll add "bump to 1.5.5" to the 7.1.0 TODO list.

someone should test this version for functionality of tidal!!

and yes while building moode with the recipe and reaching the section of component, I got the clue, that it would be enough to rebuild the necessary parts in existing image. :-(

but was interesting though and I learned some things.
(12-23-2020, 04:04 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 03:05 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote: It's a long way to work through the build recipe. Still didn't finish.

There are at least 2 packages to substitute:
libupnpp 0.20.1
upmpdcli 1.5.5

First took very long, but could be done succesfully in 2nd attempt.

But upmpdcli couldn't get done. Took ages and seems to get a timeout. But not sure.

Stay tuned, till next year...

As you say, 'til next year. Smile

But I don't recall having such difficulties. 

Working from the command line on a working moOde player (preferably on an RPi4B but model 2s and 3s will work) I could make my way pretty quickly through just "COMPONENT 6 - Upmpdcli" of the build recipe (and then really only steps 2-5) with appropriate changes to use sources downloaded from J-F instead of using the sources in a subdirectory the moOde sources.

Are you doing something different?

Regards,
Kent

working out of ubuntu running in vm. building moode from ground on a rpi3a+. my fault was to built the whole system, so using every step of the recipe...now I know, that's kinda stupid.

For substitued parts I modified steps like this:
Code:
#3. Libupnpp 0.20.0
#3. Libupnpp 0.20.1

#sudo cp ./moode/other/upmpdcli/libupnpp-0.20.0.tar.gz ./
sudo wget https://www.lesbonscomptes.com/upmpdcli/downloads/libupnpp-0.20.1.tar.gz
sudo tar xfz ./libupnpp-0.20.1.tar.gz
cd libupnpp-0.20.1
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
sudo make -j4
sudo make install
cd ~
sudo rm -rf ./libupnpp-0.20.1*

this should not be the problem. I have to try it again with only building changed component parts.

merry xmas to all of you.
Martin
(12-24-2020, 08:43 AM)zOr7gA8 Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 10:31 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Ok, thanks. I'll add "bump to 1.5.5" to the 7.1.0 TODO list.

and yes while building moode with the recipe and reaching the section of component, I got the clue, that it would be enough to rebuild the necessary parts in existing image. :-(

not workable in 1.5.5...
(12-29-2020, 09:58 AM)godt2p4 Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 08:43 AM)zOr7gA8 Wrote:

not workable in 1.5.5...

what does this mean? what did you test? more information would be helpful.
UPDATE:
It took serveral tries, because I didn't exspect compiling would take so much time. (RPI3A+ 6hours for 2nd point)

1. I took image of moode 7.01 and compiled only upmpdcli-1.5.7.
    Result: cover transport doesn't work.

2. I took image of moode 7.01 and compiled complete COMPONENT 6. There I used the newer versions:
    libupnpp-0.20.2
    upmpdcli-1.5.7
    Result: cover transport doesn't work.

Does anybody got this to work?
moodeutl -l says:

0210110 170810 enhanceMetadata(): error: currentsong file is NULL

also I have this in log:

openMpdSocket(): error: connection failed (2) 111, Connection refused

and this:

20210110 181957 readMpdResponse(): error: response $str[0]=(ACK [5@0] {lsinfo} CURL failed: Failed to connect to 192.168.178.21 port 57645: Connection
refused)

what does this mean?
Hi guys! A pleasure to be here.

In first place, thanks so much for really good work with Moode.

I have been a moodle user since mid 2020. Recently, I updated Moode to 7.0.1 version on my Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with Allo Digione Signature like hat. After updating I have not been able to connect to the UPNP Moodle server with Linn Kazoo remote control (last version 4.13.74) on my MacBook. UPNP working fine on IOS device using mconnectLite APP.

Let me know if I can support you with some more information or whatever, I'm a PHP developer.

Regards,
Maximiliano.