Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.0 subthread [Plugins] (e.g. UPNP)
(01-24-2021, 11:19 AM)Edues Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 05:25 PM)zOr7gA8 Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 05:08 PM)Edues Wrote: I really need this, but I'm completely incapable of doing all this, it's too much for me low level of programming, I'll have to wait for the next version to include it, while I get back to v6. 7.1

Good job.

at least it is "only" a complex way of copy-paste. and you can learn a lot while working through steps.
but. not for everybody.
I think you don't have to wait this long ;-)

I also used 6.7 the last weeks.

Thanks zOr7gA8 for your help, 
I have tested the updated image with MPD 1.5.8, and I confirm that all the problems with BubbleUpnP have been solved.

In fact it works better than ever, the interface on the smartphone updates instantly, on the Moode tft monitor too, covers, volume, any update is quickly reflected on both interfaces, if I have a browser open from Windows, it also works just as well.

The only exception is the volume displayed in the browser, both on the local monitor, as in Chrome from Windows, the volume suffers from a latency that makes it almost useless, but this also happens with the encoder I have installed, if I trigger the encoder volume changes are instantaneous in Bubble and audio output, not so in the browser, which does not reflect them, or does so erroneously, but with this you can live perfectly, it seems more a problem of Chrome.

Thanks again for your help zOr7gA8, I hope to repay in some way the impeccable support of this community, which confirms the exceptionality of Moode in all its areas.

Edues

Nice to hear and was a pleasure to me helping out.

Chrome isn't working well with moode 7. For this I switched back to Friefox. The latency issue is mentioned in the main thread for support I think. But since I have volume control disabled I'm not into this.

regards, Martin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.0 subthread [Plugins] (e.g. UPNP) - by zOr7gA8 - 01-24-2021, 12:30 PM