Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
(12-27-2020, 10:08 PM)fdealexa Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 05:14 PM)fdealexa Wrote: Hello everybody,
first of all thanks for the wonderfull new version: it is very nice.
I have imported the old user radios (thanks to Kent for the "loadmyradios7") but, unfortunatelly, thanks to new default radios and the new bigger record layout, the exported file (stations.zip) become larger than 90MB.
Would you please so kind to help me to modify the parameters and the import function to solve my problem?
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Francesco

Hi everyone,
sorry for the inconvenience again but, in addition to the above questions, I also noticed that I am no longer able to use the folders in the RADIO folder, probably I'm in trouble but I don't know where.
Would you be kind enough to help me with these matters?
Best regards and thank you very much,
Francesco

Hi, Francesco.

So from your first round of questions, I infer that you have already saved your user-defined stations from a 6.7.1 player and loaded them into a 7.0.1 player using my Python scripts. Now you have used the built-in Radio Manager feature on the 7.0.1 player to export radio stations and have ended up with a file too big to import to another 7.0.1 player. (FYI, the built-in stations export to a 34MB zip file.)

ISTR we testers had a brief discussion about how big a zip file the Radio Manager should accept. I don't recall how 75MB became the limit. I suppose you could petition Tim to make it bigger but it feels like we're chasing a moving target. 

At some point, I'll get my Python scripts fixed up for saving and loading just the custom stations from the command line, which bypasses the nice ability of the Radio Manager to export to and import directly from another host. You could, of course, use my existing script to load your 6.7.1 file into each 7.0.1 player you have.

As for your second post, I have been paying attention to the station-handling code. I don't know if changes occurred which would prevent the use of radio sub-folders.

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by TheOldPresbyope - 12-27-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM