Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
(12-27-2020, 10:22 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: @oculto

It's impossible to know what state your player is in with only this description "fresh install 7.0.1 and setup as I aways do".

I suggest you begin with a fresh install of 7.0.1 and make only the setup changes needed to communicate with your player---no added sources, no fanciness like a change to the experimental 64-bit kernel or changes to the audio config.

Do you experience the reported behavior in this configuration? If you do, then at a minimum we need to see the sys info log.

Only if all is well at this point should you proceed to make changes and add sources, always taking just one step at a time to see what may be triggering your issue.

FYI, I've now installed 7.0.1 on an RPi Zero-W, on several RPi3B+s, and on several RPi4Bs as part of my testing of various hardware. All players have performed well. All are connected via WiFi and all draw on an modestly sized (7000+ tracks) external NAS (OpenMediaVault) via the SMB protocol.

Regards,
Kent

Well, a new try and I did every step carefully, but after I set the i2s (hifiberry digi+ pro), then reboot, I got a alsa error (hw:0:0) and a new reboot fixed this but the player not work anymore (no sound, no digital output), but the gui was almost normal.

I check the audio parameters and it was ok, save it again, reboot, but no audio output. the last try was to activate auto-suffle and than the library freezes..  BTW I did not setup any library, just the LEFT and RIGHT audio test (native on SDCARD)

now i got lib-config: Connection to MPD failed when i try to change anything

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by oculto - 12-28-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM