Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
Raspberry Pi 3B
HiFiBerry Amp2
20V power supply (to Amp2)
Ethernet connection
Fresh install of moOde 7.xx
Music on a NAS
Controlled with brand-new, recent-model phone.

The install went without a hitch. The interface took a while to figure out. I'm finding that on a phone, though, it's often very slow to respond (15-30 seconds, sometimes). I turned off the adaptive color, and that seemed to help, but it still often takes so long to respond that I tap the screen again, and again, and again (with 5-10 seconds between) before anything happens.

I saw that one prior post mentioned a low voltage to the Pi. I doubt that's the issue here, since it's a switchable power supply set to 20V. Also Volumio previously worked fine with this setup (at a lower voltage). If I can't get this fixed, I'll have to switch back to Volumio. moOde is more attractive, but it's not usable on the phone as is for me.

Separately, I found that trying to connect to moOde when the NAS is off leads to an even more unresponsive situation (granted, that was also on the phone (and an older model), so maybe it's the same problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by Evil_Underlord - 12-29-2020, 02:16 AM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM