Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
(12-29-2020, 03:05 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: @oculto

I'm struggling to figure out what to suggest.

I don't have a HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro (nor a downstream audio system with an S/PDIF input) on hand so I can't exactly replicate your setup. To at least work with the I2S interface I installed a HiFi Berry DAC+ Pro on an RPi3B+. Flashed a uSD card with a fresh install of moOde 7.0.0 (which I immediately upgraded to 7.0.1 once I booted).

I can not reproduce any of your issues. This combo works fine communicating wirelessly. it plays the preloaded radio stations. It loads the entire contents of my NAS into its library. It plays through my downstream audio system whether the Auto-Shuffle feature is enabled or not.

Several times you mention behaviors which suggest the mpd process is getting killed (which shouldn't happen). These include
  • connecct to spotify but gui was unresponsive
  • dashboard blank
  • connection to mpd failed
Sorry, at this point I don't have any definitive answers. Be sure your power supply, power cable, and power connector are good enough for this application. Poor power can be a source of mysterious problems with any RPi-based audio streamer. I assume the software driver for the HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro is compatible with the kernel 5.4.77-v7+ in moOde 7.0.1 but I have no way of testing that. 

You still need to post your logs but if the WebUI is unresponsive you'll have to log into the command line through SSH to be able to get them.

Regards,
Kent

Both Digi+ (RPi 3A+) and Digi+ Pro (RPi 3B+) work for me running 7.0.1

Marc

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by jmarcusg - 12-29-2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM