Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
@lamode

So I count 4 issues:

- "missing" menu - I'll let Tim or others address this one.

- volume control defaulting to 100 percent when playing a DSD track through Audirvana to moOde. This is hard to assess. By its nature, DSD-encoded audio has to be passed to the DAC without any modification (including not any software volume control). You haven't said how you have configured volume control on any of the components you mention.

- loss of audio and of contact with moOde. I assume from other things you say that this occurs while using moOde as a UPnP renderer. I would not be surprised if this is a problem with your network and not your moOde player, but you don't mention how your moOde player is connected.

- an encryption key conflict in your SSH client on your MacBook. This is down to you and your use of SSH with various moOde installations and RPis. The brute-force solution is to delete the file /Users/abc/.ssh/known_hosts and let SSH rebuild it as you log into hosts anew. This also deletes keys you have stored for use with other systems so it may not be an acceptable solution to you. Alternatively, you could edit the known_hosts file to delete only the offending line 3.

For further discussion of issues 2 and 3, it would be helpful to include a copy of your system info output.

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by TheOldPresbyope - 01-03-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM