Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
(01-07-2021, 03:05 AM)Britracer Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 10:12 AM)CallMeMike Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 04:56 AM)Britracer Wrote: Tim, thanks to everyone for their work on v7.  I loaded it onto a 2B with no DAC just to play with the config.  I have had it running over the weekend and it plays fine for a while but then the player stops and locks up - loses connection to the network and never reestablishes.  The wireless dongle activity LED goes out.  Red and green LEDs on the board are permanently lit.   I have 2 other MoOde players 6.71 on the same network and they have no problems.
I can provided logs if that helps - let me know what you need.

I want to update my 2 systems, but am nervous until Understand this behaviour.

Thanks

Can you run a simple test, please...? Remove the WiFi dongle, have the RPi2 connected to the Router by an Ethernet cable, re-configure the RPI (no config mods) and test...

I checked this evening and the same situation. Audio stopped, cannot access on the network and both LEDS permanently on. I ran a ping test and it came back positive.

So reset last night and realised I had a USB keyboard dongle in one of the USB ports - removed it and it seems to be better - not locked up.  Hopefully that was it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by Britracer - 01-08-2021, 12:53 AM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM