Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
I found a few things with maybe explain the problem I have facing. Sorry for not be so precise, my knowledge is limited....

1) fresh install, boot and go to network to setup wifi. reboot (no problem at all)
2) after reboot, go to system and change a few things (hdmi off, mouse off, browser title and hostname) and than i notice a very quick message after one of these SET presses... WORKER BUSY (and the system became so slow...). And after hostname change, the message RESTART REQUIRE make the system irresponsible, so I imagine the system is in fact rebooting, the message is not a warning to reboot later, but something like as I'M REBOOTING NOW....
3) after the system came back (very slowly) the last thing I do in system is expand filesystem, and after press the EXPAND and confirm, the system stop again (it is rebooting without warning? I dont know)
4) at some point, the system become responsible again, and I reboot it because the message RESTART REQUIRED after expand still on screen.

5) at this point, the system seems ok and all the settings are applied (i checked).

all this steps on 6.7.1 was very qickly and responsible, on 7.0.1 is slow, like something is working in background or system maybe restarting itself without warning.

after that, I can continue to config (driver, audio, library, etc) without issue. The problem is the system config after a fresh install...
it happening with zerow, rpi3b and rpi4b, i use the same procedure in all these devices with always the same behavior

I hope it helps to find the problem (if is a problem, maybe it was design to do that....)

thanks....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by oculto - 01-09-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM