Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
(02-11-2021, 10:07 PM)Walkmill Wrote: Hi Tim-- just moved over to 7.0.1 from Volumio and am very pleased with the Tidal audio improvements. Using bubbleupnp on my android tablet , but cant get to the radio stations from there. Tried getting the Moode player on the tablet but no joy.. used the .local and the IP route but nothing doing.. any advice welcomed.
thanks  Huh

Nope, moOde's radio station directory is not accessible to upmpdcli. You can explore using upmpdcli's configuration scheme for radio stations (/etc/upmpdcli.conf and associated files). I once (probably somewhere around moOde release 5.x) wrote a script to help a user copy over the moOde stations into the upmpdcli scheme but I don't want to make that a regular thing.

ETA: sorry, just noticed the second part of your post. Do you mean with moOde and your Android tablet both on the same LAN you can't access the WebUI? Android does not make mDNS (crudely, the .local addresses) available to its web browsers but using the IP should have worked. Always does on my Android devices.

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by TheOldPresbyope - 02-11-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM