Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
Hello. After reading many people write on forums they are using and happy with moOde I thought I'd give it a try for a project I am making for a friend; who I'm setting up with OpenMediaVault on one RPi and several DAC HATs on some other RPis. I have OMV setup and one music streamer running moode 7.0.1 with library generated via the SMB share.

Really good so far. I've really only run into one question I can't answer or find an answer for with a search of this forum. Hope you can help.

My Library has close to 6000 albums. And thumbnails were generated for almost all of them. However when I go to the graphical view of the Library -- via Library > Album checked > All Music checked -- only about 270 random albums are shown. And I haven't figured out a reasoning behind why those are the ones displayed and not others. Or how to get everything to show.

I like folders and would be fine navigating that way. But I know my friend and his family would want to use the graphical list of album thumbs. Is there a way to have everything shown in that view? Thanx.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by m8oinc - 03-12-2021, 12:22 AM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM