Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release
My usage would be that files from the NAS are preconvolved, in my experience (withhigh quality playback system) this sounds better then onlineconvolving (tested with JRiver and Acourateconvolver).
So I want to use my preconvolved files and for finding new music or my daughter spotify and airplay with online convolving.

(My setup ist high quality full active, the RPI is pimped with 2 external ultra low jitter clocks for network and system, a lot of linear regulators and I go via isolator, reclocker and 4 additional reclockers via I2S into an AKM4497 DAC. Amps are hypex ncore for the active speakers.)

BR
Erich
Maybe if there is more demand for something like this we can investigate.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Ok, thanks.
Maybe I can realize a dual boot from SD card or USB to have 2 images on the same DAC.

BR
Hi,
another question to the CamillaDSP feature:

Will it be before or after the SOX resampler?
If its before will it work on the fly with different sampling rates?

BR
Erich
(01-12-2021, 05:17 PM)v_erich Wrote: Hi,
another question to the CamillaDSP feature:

Will it be before or after the SOX resampler?
If its before will it work on the fly with different sampling rates?

BR
Erich
Sox is part of MPD an MPD will use Camilladsp as output, so the answer is after. Camilladsp has its own resampler onboard.
Hmm, will the resampler in CamillaDSP work after convolving?
If I resample before I have to convolve the higher samplingrate unnecessary.

BR
(01-09-2021, 05:18 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Here's a nice enhancement for CamillaDSP feature from @bitlab that enables a simple 2 channel convolution filter to be setup :-)

Alright, looks very interesting. I have a measurement microphone, but what can I do with it and CamillaDSP? Room correction? Speaker correction? More? And how do I do it? Is there a post or external blogpost on how to go about this in practical terms?

I had a listen to a system with a Trinnov processor, and the difference between pass-through and corrected was incredible. If I could have just a part of that I would be amazed.
Here's an updated WIP relnotes and some screen shots :-)

Covers / logo added to Audio info. Also Comment tag but not shown in screenie.

CamillaDSP Pipeline editor option for Expert and Non-Expert modes

WIP release notes 
Code:
########################################################
//
// 2021-MM-DD TC moOde 7.1.0
//
########################################################

New features

- NEW: CamillaDSP WebUI integration

Audio devices

- NEW: Allo Boss 2 w/OLED display

Updates

- UPD: Bump to MPD 0.22.4
- UPD: Bump to CamillaDSP 0.5.0-beta4
- UPD: Bump to ALSA cdsp (commit e941420)
- UPD: Bump to upmpdcli 1.5.8 w/updated coverart util
- UPD: Bump to miniDLNA 1.3.0
- UPD: Add Clear/Add to Lbrary context menus
- UPD: Add Track info to Queue context menu
- UPD: Add Comment tag to "Track info" dialog
- UPD: Add cover/logo to Audio info
- UPD: Disable power save for integrated WiFi
- UPD: Set correct 0dB level for HDMI
- UPD: Open station home page for "Streaming source"
- UPD: Automatically detect SMB protocol version
- UPD: Improve Crossfeed settings and a Linkwitz setting

Bug fixes

- FIX: Wrong PHP version in localui.service and build recipe
- FIX: Add revision code for Pi-4B 2GB 1.4
- FIX: Squeezelite binary crashes on ARM6
- FIX: Librespot volume curve option
- FIX: Order of excution for starting watchdog
- FIX: Airplay, Spotify not able to output to Crossfeed DSP
Enjoy the Music!
Hi Tim

If all audio sources are able to output to CamillaDSP and all audio sources are able to output to the equalizers then would it now be straightforward to add a configuration option to Moode that adds a couple of of ALSA plugins into the ALSA configuration before reaching these processors, and that do nothing but pass on the audio, but that can be intercepted for user processing, like making a duplicate copy of the audio. This is the playerout/deviceout (devicein?) setup I mentioned here

http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...2#pid16272

(I don't know how this works out if the audio isn't PCM)

The idea is that all Moode would do is insert the ALSA plugins into the ALSA configuration, and it could be an option that was set on the command line initially, allowing an opportunity for testing by people running mpd_oled.

Adrian.
My knowledge of ALSA coding is limited but I don't think that will work based on the way moOde currently handles devices but I'll start a new thread to discuss how to architect a universal ALSA intercept mechanism so that PCM stream from any source can be duplicated and made available.
Enjoy the Music!