Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Hifiberry DAC2 Pro Headphone output
Hi,
I have Hifiberry DAC2 Pro card connected to Raspberry Pi 4 4GB running Moode 7.0.1. Since this device is not present in I2S list I choose DAC+ Pro basing on this. It works great, but I don't get any sound from it's integrated headphone output. I suspect it's volume is just set to 0 as it uses different mixer. Is it possible in Moode UI to change this volume to test this theory?
Cheers
I tried alsamixer. There is a headphone mixer for this DAC but increasing volume and muting/unmuting have no effect. Any ideas?
In the absence of a driver especially for this board, the headphone socket is unlikely to be available in moOde. The headphone output will be on another audio device that isn't exposed to moOde through the DAC+ Pro driver.
----------------
Robert
Thank you very much for info and your settings. When I'm home I'll compare them with mine.
OK, so the settings are mostly the same, but I found something strange. I get the sound from jack output when I boot the rpi with headphones connected. Then if I disconnect and reconnect there is no sound from headphones, but the RCA output plays normally all the time. If I start the Raspberry with headphones disconnected and connect them later there is nothing I can do to make them play. The only way is to start with them connected. I even tried running HifiberryOS and the situation is the same, so I'll contact Hifiberry on their forum and see if they can shed some light on this.