Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide Modding moOde: restrict access to config pages
(05-31-2019, 07:56 AM)TookaFace Wrote: Hi,
You need to run this command first:

Code:
sudo sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "DROP TRIGGER ro_columns"

Thank you - everything working as expected again.
(09-08-2019, 01:54 PM)madodig Wrote: Hi,

Did you update the code to match PHP version from the mo0de release you're running?

I've installed mo0de yesterday for the first time, so I'm not familiar with previous versions, but mine (release 6.2.0 2019-09-05) is running PHP 7.3, so I updated the line to match it:

Code:
fastcgi_pass unix:/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock;

Didn't have to update anything in the database.

UPDATE 1: I rebooted mo0de, and it's not working; I get the same result as you: Integrity check (failed), MPD connect failed, DB read-only. :/

UPDATE 2: TookaFace's solution with DROP TRIGGER works! Thanks!

The DROP TRIGGER solution and updating the code to refer to php7.3 will do the trick.
Remember that the amount of restricted config pages have increased after the post were first started. 

Code:
location ~ /(apl|blu|chp|eqg|eqp|lib|lop|gpio|mpd|net|sel|snd|spo|sqe|sys|upp)\-config.php$ {

Regards
Hi,

I like to change the settings with a simple password, does anyone can help me with this, it seems that a simple editor
does not work.

thanks
(05-31-2019, 07:56 AM)TookaFace Wrote: Hi,
You need to run this command first:

Code:
sudo sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "DROP TRIGGER ro_columns"
sudo sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "UPDATE cfg_hash SET ACTION = 'warning' WHERE PARAM = '/etc/nginx/nginx.conf'"

Hi @TookaFace, have you updated to 6.4.1?

Tim wrote this in the patch notes:
- UPD: Improve system integrity checking

The previous workaround is no longer working. In fact the workaround kill the player.
Tim have updated the integrity checks; and typing the 2 lines above will leave the rpi non functional… 

I can SSH into the player and logs shows this :
worker: -- Start
worker: Successfully daemonized
worker: Integrity check (failed:1)
worker: Exited
moode.php: MPD connect failed: cmd=(playlist)

and nothing works :/

Good thing I made a backup of the sd card first Smile
Hey, you can follow the \\ ONLY FOR 6.4.1 part, that should work

http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=1938
(02-03-2020, 03:59 PM)TookaFace Wrote: Hey, you can follow the \\ ONLY FOR 6.4.1 part, that should work

http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=1938

THANK YOU! It works like a charm. Smile
I like the idea of password protecting the settings page, I'm hoping to use the player in a Vacation Rental
It wouldn't need to be super secure.  Popup modal box with password box that checks against plain text password or sqlite db

Current max alsa volume setting works great for rental scenario as well, though i think you have to change hardware vol to software vol for effective max vol control
Several piZeroW with HiFiBerry Amp2 and Allo Mini Boss DAC