Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

[SOLVED] Help with "Recently added" filter function
Hello,

Maybe it's a stupid question, but i don't succed in a simple task:
Using the library view, I filter music by "Recently added" function. All my recently music is displayed (that's cool)
BUT, i would like now to listen theses songs... but how?
I must select each song one by one to "add" to the queue, which is not very confortable....
Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Alain
Switch to Tag view and click the cover in the lower left. The one with the album|track|time counts under it.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thanks Tim!

I must click on the "cover not found text" Wink , but I understand the idea.
May be this is the reason why I didn't try to select the cover... it was broken. (Note: maybe a "generic" cover should be displayed when multiple songs are displayed, and not the first one...)

An other question:
it's possible to filter recently added songs from the tag view, but not from the folder view(which is my favorite) with the advanced search. Am i missing something else, or it is a future feature enhancement?

Best regards,
Alain
IIRC the "cover not found" issue was discussed and analyzed a while back in another thread but I can't find it. If I get time today I'll look at the sample track in your PM.

That filter is only available in Tag view. If there is more demand for adding a "Recently added" option it could be added to the TODO list.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thanks for your help and theses information.
Will create a thread to the "Feature requests" section.

Have a nice week-end!

Best regards
Alain