Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Moode Spotify unable to repeat song function
I just installed Moode on the RSP PI 4 and it work like a gem. Wanted something to port out to my USB DAC and be abble to control thru Android phone. The sound from connection to Moode+PI 4 is so much cleaner compare to a direct plug into the Android phone. The Spotify works seemlessly BUT it seemed that the "repeat"function under Moode Spotify cannot be used. Anyone can use it? If I use the normal Spotify App, I am able to repeat the song. Is there a setting in Moode to configure Moode Spotify?
You use the spotify app for all control. None of the moOde controls have any effect when spotify is active.
----------------
Robert
Yes, I thought of that too but seemed that once logged into Moode Spotify, the REPEAT song function in Spotify App no longer work. If I get out from Moode Spotify, and use my desktop or android phone, the REPEAT function works. If we double press the U turn arrow beside the song , there is no number 1 sign as in the normal Spotify app.
I get you, and yes I can see that behaviour as well. I don't have any non-moOde spotify connect appliances to test his on, but I expect it is a limitation of spotify connect itself, or at least librespot which is the code used in moOde to supply this function.
Some searching on the internet may supply clues.
----------------
Robert
It looks as if Spotify don't think that "repeat one" is something that needs to work on connect:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-...593/page/2
----------------
Robert
I tried Spotify connect on my Denon AVR HEOS and I still can perform the "Repeat One" thus I do not think it's the issue with Spotify Connect for Repeat One. It just do not work when I use Spotify Connect to Moode on my Raspbberry Pi. Maybe I can try Volumio later and see whether it can perform the Repeat One.