Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Library (tag view) is empty
If there is a JS incompatibility it should show up as an error in the Browser console
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hello, here is the palemoon browser output on the "tag view" page. There is one CSS warning, one JS warning, and one JS error.

The JS error is : "IndexSizeError: Index or size is negative or greater than the allowed amount" in "main.min.js"

[Image: croT44f.png]

Is it something that can be easily removed ? From moode, or from palemoon ?
Hello, actually the JS warning could be more interesting as it is about "table rows" ?

"Relative positioning of table rows and row groups is now supported. This site may need to be updated because it may depend on this feature having no effect.  

lib.min.js:22:90648"
I think the issue may be that Palemoon does not support CSS features that are now used in v7. In the Inspector all the artists lists seem complete and the images are linked correctly on my MoOde install.

I have the same issue with my iPhone 4 as the Safari version lacks many moden CSS featrures.
Hello,

Could moode devs share the CSS functions that could be new on this "tag view" in 7.0 release, for me to give them to palemoon devs ?

Regards