Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

PeppyMeter and moOde
I start Peppy with a push button and finish by touching the touchscreen.
Sorry for my English. Great thing thank you for this program.
Hi Leobo,
I'm trying to write something for your needs: how many seconds would you like to delay (after playing)?
Regards,
Francesco
Is it possible to start Peppymeter when I press the play button on the touchscrean?

Quitting works great.
(01-08-2022, 01:01 PM)leobo Wrote: Is it possible to start Peppymeter when I press the play button on the touchscrean?

Quitting works great.

Hi Leobo,
Could you please check if the following meet your expectations?

1. Enable "Metadata File" (ON) in System Config - Local Services

2. Copy the two attached files to the PeppyMeter directory
Quote:/home/pi/PeppyMeter

3. Run the following commands:
Code:
sudo cp fdaXLeobo.service /etc/systemd/system/
sudo chmod +111 /etc/systemd/system/fdaXLeobo.service
sudo systemctl daemon-reload
sudo systemctl enable fdaXLeobo.service
sudo systemctl start fdaXLeobo.service

4. Reboot the system and let me know.

Note that if you exit from "peppymeter" (by touching the display) you have to stop listening and then press "play" again to go back to seeing peppymeter: in other words, if you switch directly from one element of the playlist to another, the system does not recognize one stop or pause and, consequently, the program does not restart the peppymeter.
I hope you like it.
Greetings,
Francesco

Attachment

P.S.: The added files DO NOT modify in any way neither the system (moOde), nor the package (peppymeter). if they are not to your liking, simply disable the service and delete the 3 files produced (2 in the directory
Quote:/home/pi/PeppyMeter
 and 1 in the directory
Quote:/etc/systemd/system
)
Francesco I Love you Man. Is Working. Thank you for your great job. Thank you very much for the wonderful work and your Time.
Greeting
(01-08-2022, 09:01 PM)leobo Wrote: Francesco I Love you Man. Is Working. Thank you for your great job. Thank you very much for the wonderful work and your Time.
Greeting

Hi Leobo,
I am very glad you are satisfied of the solution.
Regards,
Francesco
Hi 
I installed a sh1106 with PydPiper.  Is working. After connection with Fritz NAS system is confused.
Peppy starts first and Pydpipper sometimes yes, sometimes not.

Thank you.
(01-12-2022, 02:11 PM)leobo Wrote: Hi 
I installed a sh1106 with PydPiper.  Is working. After connection with Fritz NAS system is confused.
Peppy starts first and Pydpipper sometimes yes, sometimes not.

Thank you.

Hi Leobo,
Sorry but I read your post now: could you please try to explain your problem better? Sorry but my english is not very good.
Greetings and I apologize again,
Francesco
Everything works after new installation. Thanks Francesco.
Well.
Regards
Francesco