Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moode 7 compatible with evo sabre from audiophonics
Good morning all,
I need your help!
I have an audiophonics evo-saber https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/lecteurs-...14639.html which runs with the moode 7 version found on their site but I wanted to know if the last version that we find on the official site was compatible?
thank you in advance for your help
Hi, 
There is only one moode7 release right now, so it should be the same. But the one from Audophonics is already configured.
Thank you for your reply.
If I ask the question it is because I tried 2 times to install the image downloaded from the site, extract the image on my pc, put the image on the sd card and no installation.  But I think that this comes from the fact that with the images of audiophonics, the installation is done automatically as soon as we insert the sd card whereas with that of the site, I have to launch the installation commands?
I also wonder why since moode already installed, version 7 is not offered!
(02-14-2021, 08:08 AM)narmo Wrote: I also wonder why since moode already installed, version 7 is not offered!

This suggests you have an older version installed and want to see an upgrade ?

Generally major MoOde releases involving underlying updates to the RPi o/s require a new install.
Point releases are usually notified as in place updates.

Rough guide,  version jumps from 6 to 7 would involve a new download and install and version jumps from 7.00 to 7.01 would come as an update.
----------
bob
(02-14-2021, 08:08 AM)narmo Wrote: Thank you for your reply.
If I ask the question it is because I tried 2 times to install the image downloaded from the site, extract the image on my pc, put the image on the sd card and no installation.  But I think that this comes from the fact that with the images of audiophonics, the installation is done automatically as soon as we insert the sd card whereas with that of the site, I have to launch the installation commands?
I also wonder why since moode already installed, version 7 is not offered!

You should be asking for help in the Audiophonics support Forum. We don't support moOde images that have been altered and redistributed by audio vendors. This Forum is only for the official moOde release from moodeaudio.org, and only for the latest release.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
OK thanks for the answer.
I have the Raspdac mini & when I initially got it, tried to use the version of MoOde from their website, it would not work and I am fairly used to the MoOde setup routine by now. A vanilla official image works everytime.
Thanks.