Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

CoverArt Cache
Hi everybody,

A newbie to Moode here so plaese be gentle.

On the main page of the browser view if I do a library configure and look at the results on the thumbnail generator I see that I've got 1463 folders with 1458 thumbs and 5 already in the cache. I have a bizarre issue with some of my coverart thumbnails which, I hope, may be cleared by clearing the cache. Unfortunately I don't know where it is so if anyone could point me to it I'd very much appreciate it.

I'm on a Pi 3 and would access using ssh.

Thanks

dajand
Whats the issue?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(02-19-2021, 01:34 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Whats the issue?

Hi Tim, thanks for your reply. The issue is:

I have 8 albums, 4 by the Doobie Brothers and 4 by Pink Floyd. All 8 have the correct embedded coverart and a cover.jpg file in each individual folder. When I open the library that contains all my music the thumbnail shows up as the coverart from a totally unconnected album in my collection and that is the coverart shown when I play a track off any of the 8 albums. The unconnected album coverart is the same for all 8 albums (LP1 by FKA Twigs). I've deleted the embedded coverart and re-embedded it, switched off and back on, the good old fall back, to no avail. I'm on a Pi3 using a Topping usb dac and running the browser window in Firefox on Debian, if that's any use to you.

Regards

dajand
(02-19-2021, 01:43 PM)dajand Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 01:34 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Whats the issue?

Hi Tim, thanks for your reply. The issue is:

I have 8 albums, 4 by the Doobie Brothers and 4 by Pink Floyd. All 8 have the correct embedded coverart and a cover.jpg file in each individual folder. When I open the library that contains all my music the thumbnail shows up as the coverart from a totally unconnected album in my collection and that is the coverart shown when I play a track off any of the 8 albums. The unconnected album coverart is the same for all 8 albums (LP1 by FKA Twigs). I've deleted the embedded coverart and re-embedded it, switched off and back on, the good old fall back, to no avail. I'm on a Pi3 using a Topping usb dac and running the browser window in Firefox on Debian, if that's any use to you.

Regards

dajand

This is even more bizarre. After having had this issue for weeks and double checking it was still the same prior to putting the original post, it's now showing the correct coverart.

Apologies, but I don't know what to say. Weird.

Regards

dajand