Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Moode 4.2 with Android Chrome (font, GUI errors)
Hello Tim, 
I am facing strange GUI problems. Font is very tiny, buttons Radio Music Playback are too small so text "Playback" is not fully showed. It's not so big deal but the main annoying problem is the context menu in browse view - menu is shown on the left side and I cannot choose Clear and play, Add..  etc. 
I have Samsung Galaxy S7 with Oreo and the latest chrome version. System fonts are in normal size. In stock Samsung browser is everything OK. In the previous version was everything OK. I have made clear installation MoOde 4.2 with minor 4.2 update you provided a few days ago. 

Thank you..
R.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

new screenshot

(07-26-2018, 07:14 PM)_daRK Wrote: Hello Tim, 
I am facing strange GUI problems. Font is very tiny, buttons Radio Music Playback is too small so text "Playback" is not fully showed. It's not so big deal but the main annoying problem is the context menu in browse view - menu is shown on the left side and I cannot choose Clear and play, Add..  etc. 
I have Samsung Galaxy S7 with Oreo and the latest chrome version. System fonts are in normal size. In stock Samsung browser is everything OK. In the previous version was everything OK. I have made clear installation MoOde 4.2 with minor 4.2 update you provided a few days ago. 

Thank you..
R.

Hi, R.

This isn't what I'm seeing on my Nexus 6P (same screen size as Galaxy S7, 2560x1440) running Android 8.1.0 (Oreo) and viewing moOde 4.2 with update.

Attached are two screenshots akin to yours. All the functions are working.

Regards,
Kent

I don't get it, I tried everything. Chrome version is 
Any idea?
(07-27-2018, 06:02 AM)_daRK Wrote: I don't get it, I tried everything. Chrome version is 
Any idea?

May not be relevant in this case, but have you tried clearing the browser data (under history)?
Man, you are a genius! Of course I deleted cache in aplications as my first step but I didn't try it in History Smile
Thank you very much.