Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

equalization AND crossfeed
(05-14-2021, 09:51 PM)Alaini93 Wrote: I get a MDP error, failed to open audio output, when trying to play. The song starts for half a second and stops.
Something in device I should change maybe?
Edit: deleted

Did CamillaDSP accept the upload without errors?

What happens if you choose the setting "flat" instead?
No, I didn't get any error. and yes Flat is working

Edit: it didn't like chunksize: 16384, i put it at 1024 like the flat, and now it's working.
Don't know if it's really important
(05-14-2021, 11:04 PM)Alaini93 Wrote: No, I didn't get any error. and yes Flat is working

Edit: it didn't like chunksize: 16384, i put it at 1024 like the flat, and now it's working.
Don't know if it's really important

So is it working now?
If not, you can post it here and I will check it.
Yes, it's working, thank you for your help.
I'm just not clear on want to use in Devices, what samplerate, what format?
Do they need to match something in my system or  can just put anything?
@Alaini93 with expert mode off the samplerate, capture and playback settings are hidden (default exprt mode is off).
For normal use you don't need to change those values because those are management by the system it self.

Some explanation:
When the default device setting is on on the moOde camilladsp config page (default it is) also the following will be set:
* capture: format
* playback: device and format 
Also convolution files with a relative file path are changed to absolute file paths.

If you change the playback device in moOde, only if no reboot of the pi is done, you will need update the current camilladsp config by select an other (off or flag) and then switch back again. (from the commandline a moodeutl -r is enough to fix the active configuration).

The samplerate, format and number of channels of the capture device in the config files are ALWAYS overridden by the playback source (and past as commandline arguments to camilladsp) when one of the parameters of the next song changes.

I hope that the above clarifies what is required and what is automatically set by the system?
ok thanks, so I don't have to worry about anything.