Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

BUG: deleted radio does not want to disappear
Hi,

I try to delete a few radios that I don't listen to. It worked well for a lot, then I have two that do not want to disappear. They are still there, with a default MoOde image, with no more infos, except their name.

I see also from my mac finder a remote folder named Radios, in which I do not find a corresponding pls file. 

I'm running 7.0.1, with HifiBerry DAC2 HD integrated following strictly the instructions of Mystic found here, and applied the Linux audio adjustments put on GitHub by dynobot/philrandal and the system plays and show everything else just fine, just that annoying stations that stick there while I don't listen to them, and want to clean the list a bit.

Anyway, minor :-). 

Greg
Press the three dot button on the cover in the radio library view, edit station, set type to hidden.
----------------
Robert
Well, MoOde answers that the station is not updated, and still present in the list...

Besides, just hide something that does not work properly is maybe from an enduser point of view ok, but this points towards something like a no refresh, or a broken routine to update de library, or a DB record that is somehow not deleted...

Anyway, to pass the station in hidden category does not help, as it seems to be already deleted, but still visible in the radio list...
No issues on my end. Try on a fresh unmodified image with no 3rd party software or tweaks installed.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
@gregvds

Have a look at the recent thread Zombie Radio Station. You don't say how your troublesome stations were created or deleted but the result sounds suspiciously the same.

Regards,
Kent
Kent,

Thanks a lot, I followed your instructions, found the entries that still were there and deleted them and they disappeared!

Regards,

Greg