Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

No response from moOde audio system
Hi Guys,

Could you borrow me good wisdom?

Status;
-I will not be able to access the system if I have about 15 minutes or more without any operation or playing any music.
-The functions I noticed that I couldn't access were the web browser page and SSH.

environment;
-PC is Raspberry Pi 3B +.
-DAC is I2C connection ES9028 / 9038.
-I have no prepare to connect any monitor.

My work around method;
-I have no choice but to pull out the power outlet plug to the PC directly when I fall into this state.

So far, I can use it normally after restarting, but I feel a little uneasy.
If you have any questions, please let me know.

Again, I would be grateful if you could lend me some good wisdom. 

Thanks in advance,
Jun,
I set mine up yesterday in my workshop, returned at 10pm the next day - 26+ hours - and it was working fine, ssh and web. No touch, web or ssh, between then.

Was the web page open the whole time, or did you close it during those 15 minutes?

Have you looked at the log?
Are you using WiFi? If so have a search on this forum for the topic about WiFi adapters going to sleep. That might be your issue.
----------------
Robert
(03-07-2021, 10:03 AM)Zootalaws Wrote: I set mine up yesterday in my workshop, returned at 10pm the next day - 26+ hours - and it was working fine, ssh and web. No touch, web or ssh, between then.

Was the web page open the whole time, or did you close it during those 15 minutes?

Have you looked at the log?
Hi Zootalaws,

Thank you for your support comments.
I am very happy.

My answers are as follows.

- Although most web pages are left open for 15 minutes, this phenomenon occurred even when they were not open.

- I haven't seen the log. I don't know how to read the log. If you don't mind, can you tell me how to do it?

My reply was late, I'm sorry.
We would be grateful if you could continue to support us.

Thank you. 
Jun,
(03-08-2021, 07:13 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: Are you using WiFi?  If so have a search on this forum for the topic about WiFi adapters going to sleep.  That might be your issue.

Hi the_bertrum,

I am very happy.

Does the WiFi adapter sleep refer to the Raspberry Pi's WiFi adapter? Or do you mean a wireless LAN router?
If you do not mind, please teach me.

I haven't set the raspberry pi before, so I'll check it.

Thank you. 
Jun,
(03-08-2021, 11:46 PM)Jun Murata Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 07:13 AM)the_bertrum Wrote: Are you using WiFi?  If so have a search on this forum for the topic about WiFi adapters going to sleep.  That might be your issue.

Hi the_bertrum,

I am very happy.

Does the WiFi adapter sleep refer to the Raspberry Pi's WiFi adapter? Or do you mean a wireless LAN router?

Thank you. 
Jun,

Yes, the topic is referring to the Raspberry Pi wifi adapter.
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...fi+adapter
----------------
Robert
(03-09-2021, 09:07 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 11:46 PM)Jun Murata Wrote:

Hi the_bertrum,

I am very happy.

Thank you. 
Jun,

Yes, the topic is referring to the Raspberry Pi wifi adapter.
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...fi+adapter

Hi,

Thank you for your kind comments.

The setting was -> wifi sleep ON, -> (I changed) -> no sleep

I was able to understand.

Again, thank you very much.
Jun,