The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Auto-Shuffle not working in combination with "folder" Tag Filter
Hi all,

I am running Moode 7.0.1 on a Raspberry Pi 3B and have encountered the following problem with the Auto-Shuffle feature in combination with a "folder" Tag Filter:
  • Auto-Shuffle does not work (stops at the end of the playlist) when shuffling is restricted to a certain folder with a tag filter, i.e. Tag Filter in the Audio Config set to:
    folder "nas/nas-station/music/some-folder"
I have already checked that:
  • Random Play (star symbol) works as expected, indicating that the tag filter itself is working fine.
  • Auto-Shuffle with other tag filters (e.g. genre "Rock") works as well.
So the problem seems to be specifically linked to the combination of Auto Shuffle with a "folder" Tag Filter.

Any ideas, how to solve this issue?

Thanks & Best regards
jenzd

By the way: Thank you for this awesome piece of software. It's fascinating that pretty much everything I dreamed of (and more) is working straight out of the box! :-)

Messages In This Thread
Auto-Shuffle not working in combination with "folder" Tag Filter - by jenzd - 03-07-2021, 09:18 PM