Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Auto-Play radio stream (on weekday mornings) immediately after power on
Correct me if I'm wrong, but for me it sounds like a feature request I made previously :

Automatic listen to last station OR a default radio station after boot

The 'Auto play after start' seems logically be a good candidate to implement such a feature when it would accept a radio stream instead of the file play functionality.
Auto-play just plays whatever was the last played item whether its a radio station or song file but there is a bug in 7.0.1 that causes some unreliability. It's fixed in upcoming 7.1.0 release.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(03-15-2021, 09:44 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Auto-play just plays whatever was the last played item whether its a radio station or song file but there is a bug in 7.0.1 that causes some unreliability. It's fixed in upcoming 7.1.0 release.

Thanks Tim, i was not aware that the AutoPlay function should already work also for radio stations. 
Then i'm looking forward to the next version where the bug is fixed. Great!  Smile