Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Radio station problem
(03-23-2021, 12:38 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: @Mr.R0b0t

I don't fully understand your description "I have a problem with the stations, they stop playing when I press the "next" or "previous" button an error appears and all added stations disappear from the playlist and only mp3 remains."

Looking at the screen capture you posted, I see three stations at the end of the playlist.

"MPD Error: openMpdSock() Failed" is definitely a problem but I don't see enough in the log to diagnose it.

In any case, I have been unable to repro your problem.

You're running mostly default settings and the 32bit kernel, which is good. I see two settings which are not default: HTTP Server is enabled and CamillaDSP is enabled. I'd turn off both these options and reboot just to be sure they aren't confounding the situation. 

Once you've rebooted, try playing a track or a radio station and see if you get the MPD error again. If you do, then without rebooting or otherwise disturbing the system configuration or logs, again run "moodeutl -l" and post the results.

As an unrelated aside, I note that moodutl printed out an error message for the SSID

Code:
20210322 221549 worker: wlan0 trying SSID (syntax.error###)

Since your WiFi connection has been assigned proper IP, gateway, and DNS addresses I believe the SSID is correct but moodeutl can't print it for some reason. Perhaps @Tim Curtis and you should communicate by PM to sort this.

Regards,
Kent

Code:
20210322 221549 worker: wlan0 trying SSID (syntax.error###)
that's my wifi name Smile that's not a bug

when I listen to a station and want to play another one
I click the next button, the one next to play
then there is an error and in a moment these added radio stations will disappear from the list

I turned off the camilla and no problem anymore
I was able to repro but only once out of 25 tries. It could be an issue in Camilla but we would need @bitlab to investigate.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
@Mr.R0b0t

I think I quit trying to repro after 10 times. Sorry.

Quote:that's my wifi name Smile that's not a bug

I fell right into that one! 

Regards,
Kent
@Tim Curtis 
@bitlab 

Tried again this morning and was able to gen the MPD error in the WebUI at the same time I see the following in /var/log/syslog

Code:
Mar 23 09:29:30 moodeLR systemd[1]: mpd.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=11/SEGV
Mar 23 09:29:30 moodeLR systemd[1]: mpd.service: Failed with result 'signal'.
Mar 23 09:29:32 moodeLR systemd[1]: Started Music Player Daemon.

just prior to which I see the following in /var/log/mpd/log (default logging level)

Code:
Mar 23 09:29:27.331 INFO Capture finished, module: camilladsp
Mar 23 09:29:27.332 WARN Prepare playback after buffer underrun, module: camillalib::alsadevice
Mar 23 09:29:27.375 INFO Playback finished, module: camilladsp
Mar 23 09:29:27.449 INFO Starting playback from Prepared state, module: camillalib::alsadevice

As well, I can get into a situation where the queue scrolls to the end, waits, then scrolls back to the station which is playing.

Weird.

Regards,
Kent
(03-23-2021, 10:42 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I was able to repro but only once out of 25 tries. It could be an issue in Camilla but we would need @bitlab to investigate.

I've seen this issue as well. In my case I'm selecting stations in the radio station View. I Was getting the  "MPD Error: openMpdSock() Failed" on just about every station selected. But I found that clicking the station again it would play normally.

In my case I've done an in place update to 7.1, the only change I've made is to start using CamillaDSP.  So I turned off CamillaDSP, rebooted and the problem seemed to go away.

So I re-enabled CamillaDSP rebooted and I got the "MPD Error: openMpdSock() Failed" once in about 20 odd goes.
the problem is probably mainly related to the added own radio stations

Code:
20210323 110111 worker: Session permissions (OK)
20210323 110111 worker: Watchdog started
20210323 110111 worker: Ready
20210323 152512 watchdog: Error: MPD restarted (check syslog for errors)
20210323 152554 moode.php: MPD connect failed: cmd=(playlist)
20210323 152555 watchdog: Error: MPD restarted (check syslog for errors)
Code:
Mar 23 15:39:03 moode systemd[1]: mpd.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=11/SEGV
Mar 23 15:39:03 moode systemd[1]: mpd.service: Failed with result 'signal'.
Mar 23 15:39:03 moode systemd[1]: Started Music Player Daemon.
Mar 23 15:39:03 moode mpd[18036]: Mar 23 15:39 : config: Missing audio_format, without selective_resample_mode is deactivated.
Mar 23 15:40:47 moode systemd[1]: mpd.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=11/SEGV
Mar 23 15:40:47 moode systemd[1]: mpd.service: Failed with result 'signal'.
Mar 23 15:40:53 moode systemd[1]: Started Music Player Daemon.
Mar 23 15:40:53 moode mpd[18228]: Mar 23 15:40 : config: Missing audio_format, without selective_resample_mode is deactivated.
Code:
Mar 23 15:40:44.529 WARN Prepare playback after buffer underrun, module: camillalib::alsadevice
Mar 23 15:40:47.449 INFO Capture finished, module: camilladsp
After doing some experiments with CamillaDSP, I noticed this start to happen as well. Once it began I could get failures at almost every radio selection, I suspect but have no evidence that it is somehow related to the changing of bit rate of the source. Turning Camilla off didn't help, I had to reboot with Camilla off to make it go away.
----------------
Robert
What does this mean?

MPD error
Failed to decode https://stream.funradio.sk/80-90-128.mp3; CURL failed: server certificate verification failed. CAfile: none CRLfile: none
Geo-fenced ?  Works ok from Firefox on my PC.... have you tried that just to confirm it is not a local issue ?
----------
bob
Works ok on my PC. I am from Slovakia. I have no problem with any Slovak radio. Only with FUN Radio

https://www.funradio.sk/player/?stream=live
https://www.funradio.sk/player/?stream=dance
https://www.funradio.sk/player/?stream=cs
https://www.funradio.sk/player/?stream=80