Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread
@klausimausi04
@guitz

I cannot repro your reported symptom on my system.

I don't use UPnP/AV or Openhome gear and only keep a few apps around to test the moOde upmpdcli-provided services. I've used the following to test moOde 7.1.0;

Android:
  • BubbleUPnP
  • BubbleDS

iOS:
  • Linn Kazoo
  • Linn Kinsky
  • Lumin
  • mconnectLite

Media sources include Qobuz (via the apps' access to the "cloud", not via the upmpdcli Qobuz plugin), my moOde players (via their DLNA server), and local UPnP/AV test servers such as MinimServer. Media renderers are moOde 7.1.0 running on various RPi models. All devices communicate with each other via WiFi to a mesh network on my LAN.

All the control point apps listed are able to discover and stream to my moOde players.

As an aside, I have had trouble from time to time getting upmpdcli configuration settings to match control point requirements so I can display coverart in moOde's WebUI. However, this is a separate problem.

Regards,
Kent

PS - I am not recommending or deprecating any of the apps I listed. They just happen to be apps I test with.

Messages In This Thread
Thumbnail resolution issues - by chano22000 - 03-20-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Thumbnail resolution issues - by Tim Curtis - 03-20-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - by TheOldPresbyope - 03-28-2021, 12:50 AM
Bluetooth on pi zero wh - by KeithC - 04-01-2021, 12:35 AM
RE: Bluetooth on pi zero wh - by KeithC - 04-01-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Bluetooth on pi zero wh - by TheOldPresbyope - 04-01-2021, 11:46 PM