Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread
(04-08-2021, 06:37 AM)bitlab Wrote: @eddywouldgo
You don't need a DAC to build the software.
Is there a specific reason why you don't download the working image, but try to build it yourself from scratch?

Thanks for that question, it is clarifying. I read the Moode OS Builder document and misinterpreted it.

If my understanding is correct, what I am supposed to do is burn the image at your link to SD, and then boot from that, right?
I am attempting the direct build method. If I were to attempt the USB-SD card method, do I burn the moode-r710-iso to the boot SD card and put an empty SD card in the USB slot, then after the first stage of the build and before restarting the pi, replace the original boot SD card with the one that was in the USB?

My latest attempt at the direct build from the moode-r710-iso image results in the error below after the first reboot and there is no way to reboot the pi from ssh, as the command line prompt disappears. Closing the ssh session to spawn a new one where the command line appears results in a connection time out. Forcible shutdown via power cable and reboot results in no boot at all.
Code:
Errors were encountered while processing:
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-ogI9Kv/09-chromium-browser_88.0.4324.187-rpt1_armhf.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
** Error: upgrade failed
** Error: image build exited
** Error: reboot to resume the build

Sorry if I am missing something obvious.

Messages In This Thread
Thumbnail resolution issues - by chano22000 - 03-20-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Thumbnail resolution issues - by Tim Curtis - 03-20-2021, 09:30 PM
Bluetooth on pi zero wh - by KeithC - 04-01-2021, 12:35 AM
RE: Bluetooth on pi zero wh - by KeithC - 04-01-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Bluetooth on pi zero wh - by TheOldPresbyope - 04-01-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread - by eddywouldgo - 04-09-2021, 05:09 PM