Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

can't install eGalax touch screen driver !
Hi everybody

I did not succeed to install the eGalaxtouch linux driver on my RPI4 running moode (I also have the same need for an USBridge signature)

Could you help me ? .... or much better would it be possible to have this driver installed in a next moode release ?

the driver can downloaded there=>   eGalaxtouch driver

(07-12-2021, 02:36 PM)Facel Wrote: Hi everybody

I did not succeed to install the eGalaxtouch linux driver on my RPI4 running moode (I also have the same need for an USBridge signature)

Could you help me ? .... or much better would it be possible to have this driver installed in a next moode release ?

the driver can downloaded there=>   eGalaxtouch driver

It's impossible to know from "I did not succeed to install" what might be going wrong for you. 

The lack of documentation from the driver site is not encouraging. 

Since the site refers to EETI ownership of the downloads and to the limited rights of the Licensee I don't expect either RaspiOS or moOde to ever distribute their drivers.

Good luck.

Regards,
Kent
(07-12-2021, 05:28 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: It's impossible to know from "I did not succeed to install" what might be going wrong for you. 

The lack of documentation from the driver site is not encouraging. 

Since the site refers to EETI ownership of the downloads and to the limited rights of the Licensee I don't expect either RaspiOS or moOde to ever distribute their drivers.

Good luck.

Regards,
Kent

I agree for the lack of documentation as well as the lack of explanation ...

nevertheless after a new try I can use my  "Origenae"  touchscreen ... it is not very responsive but it is working