Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

NAS problem
(04-15-2021, 02:00 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: where I had just added two test files sent by another user.

Not a closet YUNGBLUD fan then?
----------------
Robert
(04-15-2021, 02:35 PM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 02:00 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: where I had just added two test files sent by another user.

Not a closet YUNGBLUD fan then?

Smile
Thanks for the help everyone. I just can't get it working no matter what I try so just giving up on it now. Every other device I have can see the Nas and play files from it. It's just not meant to be
(04-15-2021, 04:17 PM)Hibees Wrote: Thanks for the help everyone. I just can't get it working no matter what I try so just giving up on it now. Every other device I have can see the Nas and play files from it. It's just not meant to be

Have you attempted full rebuild from a fresh download?
----------------
Robert
(04-16-2021, 07:57 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 04:17 PM)Hibees Wrote: Thanks for the help everyone. I just can't get it working no matter what I try so just giving up on it now. Every other device I have can see the Nas and play files from it. It's just not meant to be

Have you attempted full rebuild from a fresh download?

I gave it a few days and went back with a fresh install and its worked great, no idea what has changed though as the NAS is the exact same set up as my first attempt. I had to add the details manually as the scan showed nothing, but entering manually last time never worked. 
 Really liking it so far and have tidal setup through bubble upnp