Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.2.0 support thread
(05-06-2021, 02:21 AM)rb0135 Wrote: Hi All,

Been a while since I've been here. Just updated to 7.2 from 6.2 and I have some queries that I'm sure 6.2 was different.

1) Local UI screen display. I have my own unit I built with a Raspberry 7" screen. This is working fine, but, I'm sure in previous versions, I did not have the controls bar on the bottom of the screen. Is there anyway this can be disabled for the Local UI (even if I need to edit some code) or request a feature in the next version to have the option to turn it on/off? In my situation, I just use the screen for the cover display and don't use it to move through songs, etc and if streaming Radio, it looks out of place.

2) In the settings for the Cover to be displayed full screen, I'm sure in earlier versions, there were options to select less than 1 minute. I also am sure that when I started to play a song, the local UI would instantly go to full screen.

Have I missed a setting or did something get changed.

Thanks all.
Rob

The CoverView Playbar was added way back in moOde 6, prolly over a year ago. If there is a significant demand to have it be optional I can consider it but its not an easy option to code.

In System Config the Local Display screen blank option has sub 1 minute settings, maybe thats what you are thinking of.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(05-06-2021, 10:46 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 02:21 AM)rb0135 Wrote: Hi All,

Been a while since I've been here. Just updated to 7.2 from 6.2 and I have some queries that I'm sure 6.2 was different.

1) Local UI screen display. I have my own unit I built with a Raspberry 7" screen. This is working fine, but, I'm sure in previous versions, I did not have the controls bar on the bottom of the screen. Is there anyway this can be disabled for the Local UI (even if I need to edit some code) or request a feature in the next version to have the option to turn it on/off? In my situation, I just use the screen for the cover display and don't use it to move through songs, etc and if streaming Radio, it looks out of place.

2) In the settings for the Cover to be displayed full screen, I'm sure in earlier versions, there were options to select less than 1 minute. I also am sure that when I started to play a song, the local UI would instantly go to full screen.

Have I missed a setting or did something get changed.

Thanks all.
Rob

The CoverView Playbar was added way back in moOde 6, prolly over a year ago. If there is a significant demand to have it be optional I can consider it but its not an easy option to code.

In System Config the Local Display screen blank option has sub 1 minute settings, maybe thats what you are thinking of.

Thanks Tim.

I don't use this system often, and I don't like upgrading to major versions as I have to redo all configurations (a bit of a pian). I did this time as I was way behind in versions. I have 2 systems, I think the other is still on Moode v4. So yes, I was probably using a version well over a year on this main system. 

I presumed the playbar at the bottom would just be in a style sheet that could be "hidden" (I havent looked at the code yet).

The Local screen display blank I have set to never, so wouldn't have been there that I was thinking... Maybe the setting has always been minimum 1 minute but its one of those things that gets filed away at the back of the mind.

Thanks for your reply.
Rob
Pi 4B 2GB, HiFi Berry Digi+, Original 7" Raspberry Pi Screen, Ethernet Connected, Sandisk Ultra10 SD card, 5amp power supply (Drives the PI and Screen separately) streaming audio via NFS shares from QNAP NAS.
Just installed 7.2.0. After expanding the filesystem I could run the installation.

Completley empty library.

The configuration mainpage is accessible put the configurationpages are not responding. Only the library page gives an errorpage: lib-config: Connection to MPD failed

A complete reboot (Shutdown and turnomg on again) solved the issue. Restart was not enough....