Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: problem with pi zero w + allo miniboss
no, that line is not there.
is there someting i can do besides start from the beginning with a new card? (i already did that)
thanks for your support
(05-07-2021, 11:26 AM)MRamone Wrote: no, that line is not there.
is there someting i can do besides start from the beginning with a new card? (i already did that)
thanks for your support

Yes, add that line to /boot/config.txt and reboot.

Code:
dtoverlay=allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio

and also add (to turn off the default pi onboard audio device)

Code:
dtparam=audio=off

Does that fix it ?
----------
bob
If those lines have to be manually added then something is really broken :-0
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
WORKING!!
Thank you guys, really appreciate it. Now I will write these instruncions in a paper and stick it to the bottom of the pi for the next time i need them Big Grin
(05-08-2021, 05:38 AM)MRamone Wrote: WORKING!!
Thank you guys, really appreciate it. Now I will write these instruncions in a paper and stick it to the bottom of the pi for the next time i need them Big Grin

Wink  Good ! my guess is a mis-step in the web-page settings.....but there are many ways to 'skin a cat' in Linux...;-)
As you become more familiar with MoOde, and please do click on the 'i' info icons at each step, you will set-up in no time at all !!

Please adjust the thread title to solved ...
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.p...4#pid24624

Cheers,
Bob
----------
bob
done.
hm, i don't know, i tried several times, using both the "click everywhere even when you don't know what it means" maximalist strategy and the "don't touch anything but the absolutely necessary" minimalist one, with the same results... in any case, not a big deal with the help of the forum, thanks again!
... do you mean that you could not make use of the link kindly suggested by @DRONE7 for marking the theard as "SOLVED"...?
no, i mean that i don't think that the problem with the DAC and Moode was because i messed up with the settings. It could well be, of course, I am an absolute newbie in all this, but when i started from zero not touching anything i got the same results.
marking the thread as solved was an easy one, even for me Smile