Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

new to Moode, just checked a few things
Hi!

I just bought a RPI Pi Zero W and a HiFiBerry DAC+ Zero.

I first tried HiFiBerryOS, but it didn't work well with the equalizer. So I tried something else.
I then tried Volumio. It had what I wanted (equalizer, Spotify sink, bluetooth sink). Except you need to pay for the bluetooth sink.

So I'm trying Moode Smile I quite like it, especially that it's based on Buster.

So far it seems to do more or less what I want. I've just tried Bluetooth, it works, and Spotify works (Spotify's "initial volume" in settings got me a bit confused at first).
Anyway, it seems like Moode has difficulties letting go of Bluetooth devices? If I'm playing something over Bluetooth, and restart Spotify over WiFi, then it seems every so often the volume will go up/down as the Bluetooth device shows signs of life. Is that expected? Am I expected to manually go into the UI to unpair the Bluetooth device?
How can I unpair the Bluetooth device if Moode's UI becomes impossible to access if Spotify is playing?
Can I edit the equalizer without spotting Spotify?

Thank you.
In order to use any of the other audio renderers you have to first disconnect (not un-pair) your device from Bluetooth, either from your client (Phone, tablet etc) or by clicking the DISCONNECT button on the Bluetooth Active screen that moOde displays.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thumbs Up 
Thank you Smile

I think I'll be sticking with Moode!!