Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

no web interface after disabling hdmi port and bt
Pretty much what it says in the title. Decided to dissable hdmi port and internal bt because didn't think I would use them. After reboot can't log in to web interface. Tried ip, moode.local and none worked. Some lesson for a noob, huh.
Was the Bluetooth service enabled when you disabled the Bluetooth adapter?
As it says in the Bluetooth section of the audio config..
WARNING: A Bluetooth adapter must be physically attached and enabled before turning this ON otherwise moOde startup will fail.

If so edit the config.txt on the sd card and remove the line;
Code:
dtoverlay=disable-bt
.. and next attempt ensure the Bluetooth service is disabled before disabling the hardware..
(05-21-2021, 09:02 PM)vinnn Wrote: Was the Bluetooth service enabled when you disabled the Bluetooth adapter?
As it says in the Bluetooth section of the audio config..
WARNING: A Bluetooth adapter must be physically attached and enabled before turning this ON otherwise moOde startup will fail.

If so edit the config.txt on the sd card and remove the line;
Code:
dtoverlay=disable-bt
.. and next attempt ensure the Bluetooth service is disabled before disabling the hardware..

Thank you so much! It fixed the issue. Needles to say I'm not disabling anything until I know what I'm doing. Thanks again! Smile