Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

How to connect Raspberry directly to smart amplifiers?
Hello more experienced users, I don't know exactly which branch to write this to, but what ...
In the process of restoring the old speaker, I discovered that the factory filters did not work, plus I wanted to organize a tripping circuit for turning on the speakers with equalizing the frequency response of the system.
Along the way, while looking for information on the project, I accidentally saw that CamilaDSP was implemented in mode 7, which, in theory, gives an incredible amount of tapes for equalizing the frequency response and adjusting the room.
From here I have a few questions, perhaps childish:
1. Is it possible to connect Raspberry as a USB transport, that is, just connect it to a computer and, without hesitation, play audio, for example, from YouTube or a game?
2. Is it possible in the same way to connect the device to the phone via Wi-Fi, or rather bluetooth, so that the sound appears from a third-party player on the Android phone, games, music from social networks?
3. How to connect I2S to three digital amplifiers with one I2S inputs? That is, there is some way to do it just for an unprepared user? Maybe there are boards as an adapter? sort of raspberry-> DSP-> SSM3582?
I apologize in advance for the possible level of nonsense, as I use google translator)
1. If you want to stream computer audio to Moode (including system sounds, games, YouTube), I think your options are bluetooth and Airplay (for a Mac).
2. I think Bluetooth is the only option for an Android phone. Is that acceptable? The translation is ambiguous.
3. That's way over my skill level.