Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Rpi 3B+ & Allo Boss Dac, no internet connect.
Yes you are right. Therefore, before I wrote on this forum, I checked everything in this respect. The network has been configured in this way for several years and includes several devices, computers, smartphones and multimedia devices. neither of these devices have problems with anything. Nothing is blocked on the network, all services are open to all users.

The problem only occurs on Rpi with the Allo Boss V1.2 card working in MASTER mode. When it works in SLAVE mode, there is no problem.

Everything works fine when I turn off I2s and listen via HDMI or jack.

But I still have an idea to eliminate a possible problem with the network completely. I have an unused simple router with wifi. I will disconnect my network from my ISP, connect this simple router, configure it with the simplest basic settings, and connect only Rpi to it. I just need a moment for this. I think I can do it tonight. I will write about the results later.

Thanks again for your time.
I ran tests on a different network. I have turned on the Hot spot mode on my smartphone. The smartphone is connected to a different ISP than my home network. It is an LTE network. I connected Rpi to it.

Nothing has changed. The problem with a possible malfunction of the network has been eliminated.

I probably have a defective Allo Boss.

Thank you and best regards