Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: WIFI not connecting.
My Katana is down yet getting upgraded to transformers so using the Boss 1.2 with an RPI 3b. I am using a TP-LINK AC1750 ArcherA7 router. I use an HCM USB dongle and it always worked. It worked with this router a i just got internet service back, I upgraded firmware in the router and now I cannot connect. I assigned a static IP address. i can see it and the Mac address  in both the router and an IP scanner yet I cannot connect using latest version of Moode Audo 7.2.1

The place where i live interferes with the WiFi Signal. The Comfast is in and that did not help. My TP-Link Router has a smart connect feature which combines both bands 2.4 and  5 GHz into one. Once i setup Moode to connect to the 2.4 Ghz band, I get some connectivity, it is weak yet at times I can stream a internet radio station.

Liz
You've made a lot of changes to your networking...!

Perhaps you could post some things you have tried in more detail..?

Or perhaps your router needs a re-boot...or you need to re-set the MoOde ip details...or clear your browsers stale cache ?..or just re-flash a new MoOde image and start from scratch to connect. Smile
----------
bob
(06-07-2021, 09:09 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: You've made a lot of changes to your networking...!

Perhaps you could post some things you have tried in more detail..?

Or perhaps your router needs a re-boot...or you need to re-set the MoOde ip details...or clear your browsers stale cache ?..or just re-flash a new MoOde image and start from scratch to connect. Smile

I did al that, nothing works. My Intel PC latest version of Windows 10 with bonjour cannot connect , My mac min OSX cannot connect, even my android cell phone with Bonjour browser can't connect.

The scanner app on my mac shows the name, IP address and mac address. I can ping the address and scan open ports.

The oscillators on the boss may be the issue.
I ordered this as I know Tim uses it, it is listed in the support file.

Comfast CF-912AC 1200MBPS Realtek Dual Band USB Wifi Network Adapter
(06-09-2021, 05:29 PM)Lizard_King Wrote: I ordered this as I know Tim uses it, it is listed in the support file.

Comfast CF-912AC 1200MBPS Realtek Dual Band USB Wifi Network Adapter

i brought the unit into the same room as my router and i did connect it through wifi. When I place it back in the system i know i get signal strength from 87-90 percent yet I cannot connect to it. Something is causing interference.