Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Ideas for the Folder/Library-view
Hey, 

I sort my music in "Playlist"-folders on an usb-stick. For example I have a folder "Happy-Songs" in which I simply throw the relevant mp3-files and one "folder.jpg".

I would like to submit two ideas for this use-case: 
  • It would be cool, if there is a way to pin a certain folder to the Library-Menu, so that I can switch to the folder containing all my "Playlist"-folders directly from this menu without having to click "Folder > USB > My USB-Stick > My Playlists". 
  • I love the Album-view with all the covers arranged in a grid and by clicking on them I can simply play the album. Is it possible to adopt the Album-grid-view also for folders? 
    Besides, the Album-view has an option "Show tracks", which is great. However I miss a "Close"-Button somewhere in the expanded track-list. 
Keep up the good work!
You can 'pin the playlist' by making it a favourite... would that suffice ?

'Close-button' for the expanded track list....select any (or the original) album options and there is  'Hide Tracks'
----------
bob
(06-07-2021, 10:14 AM)DRONE7 Wrote: You can 'pin the playlist' by making it a favourite... would that suffice ?

'Close-button' for the expanded track list....select any (or the original) album options and there is  'Hide Tracks'

Thank you, didn't know that. How can I pin a playlist? 
My problem is, because it's so easy to simply sort my (new) tracks in folders on an USB-stick instead of actually making and managing "playlists" in moOde, I have ignored them so far. 

Ah yes, I know there is this "hide tracks"-option. Nevertheless, I'm searching for it e-v-e-r-y single time. Big Grin Maybe it's easier or just so common to look for a "Close"-Button in the expanded List.