Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Marcel
Love to build stuff, don't matter if it is software, electronics or 3d printing.
But mostly enjoying music on a home build DDDAC1794 with moOde.

And because @TheOldPresbyope is already specializated in solving problems with moOde, so I chose to specialize in occasionally creating new problems in moOde. Which some of you even call new features ;-)
(06-09-2021, 07:45 PM)bitlab Wrote: because @TheOldPresbyope is already specializated in solving problems with moOde, so I chose to specialize in occasionally creating new problems in moOde. Which some of you even call new features ;-)

This made me spit out me tea!
----------------
Robert
(06-10-2021, 07:01 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 07:45 PM)bitlab Wrote: because @TheOldPresbyope is already specializated in solving problems with moOde, so I chose to specialize in occasionally creating new problems in moOde. Which some of you even call new features ;-)

Hope you meant 'cup of tea' and not your 'end of day meal tea'  (we here at the colonies have some different definitions Tongue  )
----------
bob
(06-10-2021, 07:19 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:

Hope you meant 'cup of tea' and not your 'end of day meal tea'  (we here at the colonies have some different definitions Tongue  )

As a native of the North East of England, we have the two types of tea as well.  I did mean the former. Thankfully.

To be clear for those who may be thinking I'm talking literally here, "Spitting Tea" is a euphemism in the north of England (at least, probably many other places also) akin to "laugh out loud", coming from the fact that the snort of laughter at an unexpected funny will cause you so spray the mouthful of tea you have over your keyboard.  You are assumed to always have a mouthful of tea.  Despite being a Northerner since birth, I'm not a "propper northerner" because I don't live on constant tea.
----------------
Robert
(06-10-2021, 08:11 AM)the_bertrum Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 07:19 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:

As a native of the North East of England, we have the two types of tea as well.  I did mean the former. Thankfully.

To be clear for those who may be thinking I'm talking literally here, "Spitting Tea" is a euphemism in the north of England (at least,  probably many other places also) akin to "laugh out loud", coming from the fact that the snort of laughter at an unexpected funny will cause you so spray the mouthful of tea you have over your keyboard.  You are assumed to always have a mouthful of tea.  Despite being a Northerner since birth, I'm not a "propper northerner" because I don't live on constant tea.
God forbid you may have imbibed that foul brew 'coffee' !!   Big Grin
----------
bob
lol, everyone knows that Coffee is the essential life force of a coder.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub