Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: stop at end of current track
When ending a listening session I'd like to stop playback at the end of the current track. I don't want to clear the rest of the playlist - if I'm mid-album I want to pick up where I was later.

At the moment I am trying to time pressing pause manually, which is an OK game, but I keep losing.
In the Audio config tab there is in MPD options= Autoplay after start.
Quote:Start auto-shuffle random play if it was previously active or play last played item.

Is that what you're after or something else ?
----------
bob
I think, the simplest way is move this track to the last position of now playing list
If you simply wait for the next track to start, then press the "back" arrow on the playback screen, the playback moves to the beginning of the track and goes into pause. You might get a note or two of the tack, but the play queue is in the right state for you to resume listening next session which I expect is the main point.
----------------
Robert
Similar to what @the_bertrum mentioned tap Skip-next followed by Skip-previous and you will be positioned at the start of the next track.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub