Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Moode 7.3.0 install problems
I want to install version 7.3.0 from zero,
I downloaded the iso of moode 7.3.0 and then I created the SD.
On my RPi4 - 4Gb  the wi-fi AP does not activate, after several minutes from turning on the RPi4, the pc does not see any moode wi-fi network.
I downloaded the .iso file several times and created several SDs but it doesn't work.
I state that everything with the Moode 7.2.1 and 7.1.0 versions everything works regularly.
Thanks and best regards
Vincenzo
Can you connect via Ethernet and verify that the wifi can be configured that way? (of course once you've done that you probably won't need the access point, but it will also demonstrate if there are problems with wifi in general)
----------------
Robert
My 4B's work fine in AP mode but if you need to troubleshoot: boot the Pi, wait a few minutes and then connect an Ethernet cable. You can then open an SSH terminal and view the Moode Startup log which contains a section on WiFi.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
We seem to be assuming that the image was correctly flashed to the sdcard and that it subsequently booted. After booting, the red LED should be lit and the green LED should not be blinking any of the warning codes.

Regards,
Kent