Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

No Llibrary button
Hello all.
I seem to be totally stupid. Until yesterday I had the option on the left top, where I could select the library. Radio Stations, or my NAS connection.
Since yesterday it is gone I am not able to find it again. Instead of the library drop-down, I have the search now...
[Image: 2021-07-04_15h50_37.png]
Can someone please point me back to the drop-down? What do I have to change?

The search also does not find any radio stations and other music from my NAS, except those 7 that are shown there.
Clear the search term.
----------
bob
(07-04-2021, 06:44 PM)DRONE7 Wrote: Clear the search term.

There is nothing written in the search field.
Or how should I clear it?
At the middle top of the page does it say "Filtered by" ? if so click that.
If not then have you perhaps changed to the 64bit option on the system page ? if so change back to 32bit.

If neither of the above post the output from

Code:
moodeutl -l
----------
bob
Try Tapping the Big MoOde Box on the RHS of the Screen ... It takes you back to Library View.
@Wheel_nut: yes, tipping on the Image brought me back!!! Thank you! That is the solution.
@Tim Curtis , I have got stuck on this screen before, but only immediately after installation and like the OP, have puzzled with how to exit until I accidentally discovered that the Album (MoOde) Box is a live Icon.

Is this an unintended feature? Wink
Menu, Quick help
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I can't believe that so many of us missed the fact that the OP was on the playback screen rather than the library screen! well done @Wheel_nut for noticing.

I've only ever noticed the playback screen active after an update if it also happened to be active before the update.
----------------
Robert
(07-06-2021, 11:04 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Menu, Quick help

I really should RTFM! ... second line down!

It all makes sense now. The Fullscreen Icon at the bottom RHS of the Play Bar takes me to the Playback screen and I know how to get back Tongue Cool