Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Album Image Blurred + HQPlayer NAA Support
Hi,

1. In ver 7.3, album images are blurred at a much lower resolution than the actual one.

2. Could you kindly support HQPlayer NAA in the next release?

Thank you very much~~!! Smile  Smile Smile
Menu, Preferences, Library, Thumbnail resolution

Whats are the license terms for NAA?

ETA: Please don't cross-post. The other identical post in the 7.4.0 thread was totally unnecessary and was removed.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(07-04-2021, 11:19 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Menu, Preferences, Library, Thumbnail resolution

Whats are the license terms for NAA?

ETA: Please don't cross-post. The other identical post in the 7.4.0 thread was totally unnecessary and was removed.

Hi Tim,

Blur problem was solved.

I don't know much about the license terms for HQP NAA but I see it is included in RopieeeXL.

So I think NAA may be bundled without any costs to your side.

Could you kindly contact the HQP developer Jussi Laako (info@signalyst.com)?
You seem to have some knowledge of this software so feel free to do the contacting yourself and report back a link to the license terms. I'll be happy to look at the terms.
Enjoy the Music!
(07-05-2021, 02:51 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: You seem to have some knowledge of this software so feel free to do the contacting yourself and report back a link to the license terms. I'll be happy to look at the terms.

OK, I will check it and get back to you. Smile Smile Smile
(07-05-2021, 02:51 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: You seem to have some knowledge of this software so feel free to do the contacting yourself and report back a link to the license terms. I'll be happy to look at the terms.

Hi Tim,

I contacted HQPlayer developer Jussi Laako.

He said that there are no fees for you and you should get permission from him.

Also, he needs information about how the functionality is presented in the environment

so that it is consistent across products and doesn't confuse people.

Please contact Jussi Laako (jussi.laako@signalyst.com) for cooperation.

Please tell him that you contact him because of HQPlayer NAA integration into MoOde audio player.

Thank you very much. Smile Smile Smile
It must not be Open Source otherwise the dev would have simply sent you a link to the license and the source repository, and there would be no talk of any type of permission that would be required to use the software.
Enjoy the Music!