Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Rookie MooDstake
Please be gentle; I'm already well aware that I'm an idiot! With that being said, I hoped some kind soul might be able to assist me with what I hope is a relatively easy solution to a relatively small problem.

Knowing my limitations with RPI, Linux, and the like, but loving me some hi-res music, I ordered the Allo Boss 2 Player - as seen here: https://www.pishop.us/product/boss2-play...h-pi4-2gb/. I used an Ethernet connection and after powering on the player, obtained the IP address from the tiny screen. Using my Android phone, I plugged the IP address - 192.1.168.0.xxx - into the Firefox browser and started playing around with the MoOde settings. Stupidly, I know for certain I made two mistakes: (1) I changed the 32-bit setting to 64-bit; and (2) I turned off/disabled the wifi connection. After updating to the latest version of MoOde, I restarted. Thereafter, when I attempted to use Firefox via my Android phone, I was told the site couldn't be reached. The IP address 192.1.168.0.xxx no longer got me into MoOde. When I went back to the tiny screen on the Boss 2 Player, the IP address no longer shows up. Instead, it says "host: moode".

I have powered off the Boss 2, waited, and then powered it back on. Admittedly, however, I have not powered it off, unplugged the Ethernet cable, powered it back on, then plugged the Ethernet cable back in. I will try this after I get home. In the alternative, should I plug in a monitor via an HDMI cable and access MoOde that way and change back to 32.bit and re-enable the wifi? I have no plans to use wifi and will keep it connected via Ethernet, but in my novice troubleshooting, I figured this feature might have also enabled me to access the Boss 2 and MoOde via my phone.

Any suggestion - and minor, warranted castigation - would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
The easiest way to recover would probably be to re-flash your MicroSD Card with the moOde Image and start again.

p.s. the IP address should probably be 192.168.1.n rather than 192.1.168.0 as typed in your poat.
(07-16-2021, 06:49 PM)Wheel_nut Wrote: The easiest way to recover would probably be to re-flash your MicroSD Card with the moOde Image and start again.

p.s. the IP address should  probably be 192.168.1.n rather than 192.1.168.0 as typed in your poat.

Thank you for the info and direction. I appreciate it!