Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Moode UI Has Slowed Way Down
Hi!

I installed Moode 6.7.1 on my Raspberry Pi 4b, added my SMB share and started really enjoying it.  Great work!

My problem is that my wife was using her iphone to control it and somehow must have added the entire network audio share to the playlist.   Every song and audio sample on the network is now in the playlist and the UI has slowed to a crawl.  The main playlist is so long I can't even navigate to the end.

Is there a way to reset the playlist or delete and re-create it short of re-installing Moode?

Thanks,

moodyguy
(07-27-2021, 11:48 PM)moodyguy Wrote: Hi!

I installed Moode 6.7.1 on my Raspberry Pi 4b, added my SMB share and started really enjoying it.  Great work!

My problem is that my wife was using her iphone to control it and somehow must have added the entire network audio share to the playlist.   Every song and audio sample on the network is now in the playlist and the UI has slowed to a crawl.  The main playlist is so long I can't even navigate to the end.

Is there a way to reset the playlist or delete and re-create it short of re-installing Moode?

Thanks,

moodyguy
Am I missing something? Why have you installed moOde 6.7.1 when the current Release level is 7.3.0?

To clear the current playlist, Try Clicking on a Track and from the Drop-Down menu, click Clear/ Play.

Hope this helps, Robin
(07-27-2021, 11:59 PM)Wheel_nut Wrote:

Thanks,

moodyguy
Am I missing something? Why have you installed moOde 6.7.1 when the current Release level is 7.3.0

To clear the current playlist, Try Clicking on a Track and from the Drop-Down menu, click Clear/ Play.

Hope this helps, Robin

Because I installed it when 6.7.1 came out.

Does Clear/Play allow you to clear the entire playlist?  If so, I'll give it a shot.
(07-28-2021, 12:27 AM)moodyguy Wrote: Does Clear/Play allow you to clear the entire playlist?  If so, I'll give it a shot.

It does in moOde 7.3.0 but I have no experience with your earlier version.
@moodyguy

If you are on the main player window then click the three dots at the right of any track and select 'remove items'
Use the up/down boxes to select the first and last track numbers. Then Remove. This will clear the entire playlist.
----------
bob
(07-28-2021, 12:27 AM)moodyguy Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 11:59 PM)Wheel_nut Wrote:

Thanks,

moodyguy
Am I missing something? Why have you installed moOde 6.7.1 when the current Release level is 7.3.0

Hope this helps, Robin

Because I installed it when 6.7.1 came out.

Does Clear/Play allow you to clear the entire playlist?  If so, I'll give it a shot.

BTW: I tried this and it worked perfectly.  Thanks!