Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Configuring EQ For Squeezelite
Hello All,

I'm new to Moode and so far am really liking it! Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I cant seem to find the answer anywhere... I'm currently using Squeezelite to connect to an LMS server on my network, and that part is working fine. However, I cant seem to figure out how to set the EQ for the audio output when in Sqeezelite. The GUI eq works when using airplay or direct play, but doesn't seem to be having any impact when using sqeezelite.. Can someone give me pointers on how to set the eq when using LMS? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
(08-03-2021, 09:47 PM)AZHokie Wrote: Hello All,

I'm new to Moode and so far am really liking it! Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I cant seem to find the answer anywhere... I'm currently using Squeezelite to connect to an LMS server on my network, and that part is working fine. However, I cant seem to figure out how to set the EQ for the audio output when in Sqeezelite. The GUI eq works when using airplay or direct play, but doesn't seem to be having any impact when using sqeezelite.. Can someone give me pointers on how to set the eq when using LMS? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Been awhile back but I recall that I added option -o eqfa12p to use the configured peq settings, and that worked (mpd device plughw). Along btw -C 15 to free the device when not used (not sure if neccessary when using plughw?) and -R -r 192000 to always upsample.
Bumping this. Have the excact same issue. Does the parametric EQ only work with MPD?
@bambadoo out of the box all moOde DSP options aren't applied to LMS.
You will have to configure LMS yourself.

See https://www.bitlab.nl/page_id=872 for an overview of the moOde audio chain.