Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Raspberry Pi Compute Module and PCIeX
Yeah, I think that’s the one. 

Not of great interest to me**, but might be fun to play with for you “developer guys”  Wink

**I am retired from electronics design…….and determined to remain so!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
lol, I think I'll wait for one of the OEM's to roll a nice CM4 box. It will be interesting to see what audio options there will be for the PCIe bus.

One fellow is maintaining a PCIe list. Audio cards are sparse on his list but I'm sure more will become available :-)
https://pipci.jeffgeerling.com
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Interesting website…. But I will not get drawn in!
Dear Tim, here Equipping the Raspberry Pi 4 with a PCI Express slot  my compatriot brought PCIEx out of the usual Pi4, I asked him about a sound card. He says the card will be seen as a whole, but whether the same Moode will be supported depends on whether the kernel modules support such devices. How do you think it can earn? 
    In general, if moode sees such devices, I think this will transfer it to a new level of popularity, because when there is an excellent system for music, it's great, when this system supports an advanced DSP module, it's even better, but when there are no multichannel audio devices to try all this it's sad ... With time I'm ready to buy Pi4 to remake it for PCIEx output as in the article and try / experiment.
It's a question for the manufacturer of the sound card since they are responsible for providing driver support in the Linux kernel.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub