Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Moodeaudio battery operated.
Raspberry Pi and Moodeaudio as a portable player? Sounds ridiculous? Not quite as it seems ....

Hardware:
Raspberry Pi 4B 2GB. DAC card, Chinese with ES9038Q2M without small OLED display. 200GB SD card as a system disk. HDMI on, local GUI off, WiFi and Bluetooth on. Connected 512GB SATA SSD in a standard portable case with USB3.1 interface.

Power supply:
Power bank 20000mAh, USB A power cable - home-made 5.5 / 2.1 power jack, 2x1.5mm^2 cable, lenght cable 15 cm.

Software: 
Moodeaudio 7.2.1, SoX and CamillaDSP inactive, parametric equalizer active, software volume control, active UPnP and DLNA servers, active UPnP browser. Playable FLAC 44.1kHz files.

Continuous playback time over 16 hours - 16 hours and 16 minutes.

The next test is Moodeaudio on RPi work with a 7 "display with a touch interface. But you have to wait for the delivery display from China.
(08-21-2021, 08:02 AM)STUDI Wrote: Raspberry Pi and Moodeaudio as a portable player? Sounds ridiculous? Not quite as it seems ....

Hardware:
Raspberry Pi 4B 2GB. DAC card, Chinese with ES9038Q2M without small OLED display. 200GB SD card as a system disk. HDMI on, local GUI off, WiFi and Bluetooth on. Connected 512GB SATA SSD in a standard portable case with USB3.1 interface.

Power supply:
Power bank 20000mAh, USB A power cable - home-made 5.5 / 2.1 power jack, 2x1.5mm^2 cable, lenght cable 15 cm.

Software: 
Moodeaudio 7.2.1, SoX and CamillaDSP inactive, parametric equalizer active, software volume control, active UPnP and DLNA servers, active UPnP browser. Playable FLAC 44.1kHz files.

Continuous playback time over 16 hours - 16 hours and 16 minutes.

The next test is Moodeaudio on RPi work with a 7 "display with a touch interface. But you have to wait for the delivery display from China.

I use a 20000mAh power bank on my portable. I think the battery will last forever!