Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Turning parametric equalizer off/on
Should the changes to the peq take effect after "saving" or perhaps I'm doing something wrong?  In order for my changes to take effect I must go back to the configure audio page, turn peq off ---set, then select "default" then set again.

My version is 6.7.1
(09-02-2021, 08:36 PM)PERRLA Wrote: Should the changes to the peq take effect after "saving" or perhaps I'm doing something wrong?  In order for my changes to take effect I must go back to the configure audio page, turn peq off ---set, then select "default" then set again.

My version is 6.7.1

I'm on 7.3 and my changes are applied after I click save.
(09-03-2021, 12:12 PM)Sehnsucht Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 08:36 PM)PERRLA Wrote: Should the changes to the peq take effect after "saving" or perhaps I'm doing something wrong?  In order for my changes to take effect I must go back to the configure audio page, turn peq off ---set, then select "default" then set again.

My version is 6.7.1

I'm on 7.3 and my changes are applied after I click save.
Thanks, I'll update and give it a try.  Also is the process to update the same as if I were setting up the device from the beginning.  I don't see an "update" button.
This is the first version I've used. But I can click the m on the top right, configure, system, check for software update.
V6 to V7 isn't an automatic update I'm afraid. You need to download a fresh image and then reconfigure from scratch.
----------------
Robert